Super easy chocolate cookies
When it comes to cookies, we all know that it’s impossible to add too much chocolate!! To create the chocolaty heaven, the majority of recipes uses melted chocolate. However, I hate melting chocolate, because I either burn it or eat it right out of the pot. Therefore, I kind of created my own - super easy and fast - recipe for the most chocolaty cookies ever. You’ll find the ingredients and instructions below- so keep on reading.
For this recipe, you need less than 10 ingredients and it only takes about 20 minutes to prepare the dough. After that, put the cookies for 15 minutes in the oven, and they’re finished. The only downside of the recipe is, that you have to be patient, because you need to wait about an hour before eating those chocolaty tidbits - the hot melted chocolate would burn your mouth horribly.
Oh Lord, look at these!! YUMMY!!
30g unsweetened cocoa powder
1tsp baking soda
1tsp vanilla sugar
280g cooking chocolate or any other dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder and baking soda to a bowl. Mix it.
3. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and the melted butter to a new bowl. Beat it into a foam.
4. Step by step, add the flour-mixture to sugar-mixture.
5. Cut the chocolate into small pieces using a very sharp knife. Fold the chocolate into the dough.
6. Form balls using a Tablespoon and put them on a baking tray with a backing parchment.
7. Put the cookies in the oven. They need about 10-15 minutes (depending on the chunkiness of the chocolate pieces)
8. The cookies are finished, when the surface cracks. (Do not wait until they’re solid since the chocolate is fluid)
If you try this recipe, make sure you take a picture and post it on Instagram or Twitter. (It would be lovely if you tag me @the_fandf_club)