#OOTD | 13/07/2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You know it’s time for an outfit post, when you’re wearing the same outfit two days in a row! And I assure you, I’d wear it tomorrow too, if it weren’t a little bit crazy and gross – especially in summer.


Since it’s super hot - more than 30°! - right now in Austria, this is just perfect! I love and enjoy how light and flimsy the skirt is. Besides that, I think that the tee gives it a fresh and stylish vibe – especially when you’re wearing red lipstick with it.


The skirt: I own this lovely skirt for many many years – I don’t even know where I got it from! However, it’s super floaty but also wearable for autumn and winter. Furthermore, it’s the perfect length and therefore super comfy because you don’t have to be afraid that your butt shows off. Despite that, it’s black – what more could you ask for?

The tee: I bought this tee a few month ago and omg I love it so much! I think it’s v fashionable and a statement piece. What’s more, I really enjoy the hint of yellow (my fav colour to wear, as you may know from the last post) and that it’s so easy to wear – you throw it on in the morning and it immediately elevates your outfit. GREAT!

The sliders: These super comfy sliders from Primark probably aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, but I like the eyes on them because I think it makes them a little bit more extra. Aside from being comfy, I love how easy they’re to throw on. Overall, not a big outstanding piece but a nice and funny alternative to your common flip-flop. 




Comments

Popular Posts