birthday makeup | B-Day Special #1

Happy birthday everybody!!


I wish you a very lovely birthday if you’re having birthday today – just like me! I’m really looking forward for A LOT of food, millions of laughter and some really special moments with my loved ones - EXCITED! Since I’m so enthusiastic for today, I thought I’m gonna share it with you guys and I love the idea of going back and read about this amazing day. This post is all about my b-day makeup.


As I already said above, I know there’s gonna be a lot of food (we’re having a LOVELY brunch) and therefore I created a look with concentrates mainly on the eye. Besides that, we also planned many activities thus I wanted my makeup to stay all day long, without the need of retouching it. And over all, it should be a little bit more special than my everyday makeup – obviously!


First of all, I started off with the Lanc├┤meTeint Idole Ultra 24H foundation in the shade 01, which gives me a quite matte finish with a good amount of coverage for the whole day without sitting uncomfortably on my skin. After that, I grabbed my concealer and covered my few blemishes and my massive dark circles under my eyes. I used my all-time fav, the Catrice Liquid Camouflage (shade 020) – a total lifesaver if you’re struggling with any dark circles – and set it down with the Fixing Powder fromthe Makeup Factory. To finish my base, I added a tiny bit of bronzer, blush and highlighter.

Next stop eyes! To stop looking like a weirdo, I did my eyebrows with the Maybelline Brow Drama. I personally really like eyebrow gels, because they’ve tint and spoolie in one, hence they’re super handy and fast. After putting on some eyeshadow base, it was time for the creative and fun part – the eyeshadow. My aim was to create a natural but also a bit more special look. Therefore, I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – first of all I put Bootycall all over my lid, then I took Tease and added it carefully to the crease. In the centre of my lid I put a little bit of YDK to add a hint of a glow. To finish up my eyes and enhance the intensity of my lashes, I added a thin brown eyeline with the Catrice kajal pencil in the shade 140 Chocwaves. As a final step, I put on my fav mascara for summer– the PerfectBlack Waterproof Mascara from Maybelline.

As I already mentioned at the top, I didn’t want to go heavy on the lips. Thus, I just applied the Clinique chubby stick in the shade heaping hazelnut, which is the perfect ‘your lips but better’-colour. Finished!



If you’re interested, about my birthday outfit and how I spent the day, stay tuned, there are more posts to come!


Lots of love, L xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram