birthday brunch | b-day special #3

Welcome back to the final birthday blogpost for this year! Today’s topic is my b-day brunch - which was probably the thing about my birthday I was most excited about!

On my birthday my boyfriend, my best friend and me came together to have a nice brunch in our garden. The weather was SO lovely and we had the best time – I’d even say it was my best birthday I've ever had!
In general, I think a brunch is the best thing to have, no matter the occasion! It’s the perfect combination from sweet and savory food and what is more, they’re so many different kinds of food! Despite that, you’re able to try everything because you haven’t to decide for one specific meal – this is right up my street!

my perfect birthday brunch with my best friend and boyfriend

As is right and proper, we had a decent amount of food, which was mainly savory – apart from the mousse au chocolat which my boyfriend made (DELICIOUS). However, we also enjoyed some lovely drinks. 

The food we had at my birthday brunch


Drinks
Since brunch is both breakfast and lunch, I served a chilly iced coffee, which was really yummy and perfect since it was very warm outside. Despite that, we had some orange juice and some lemon infused water with ice as a thirst-quenching drink. 

Scrambled eggs with bacon

Food
Now on to food! I served a broad selection of savory goodies. My fav food at the brunch were the prawns with a hint of garlic – YUMMY – but I also really enjoyed the baked beans! Despite that, we loved the salmon and the scrambled eggs with bacon, as well as the pizza, which was a little too long in the oven, but still very tasty. Besides that, we had some Bugles with some guacamole and a salsa to nosh.

Pizza we had for my birthday brunch

I’m kind of sad, that my birthday is over as I had a really lovely time. Thanks to all, who made this such a special and perfect day!

Lots of love,
L xx


You want to read more about my birthday? Check out the blogposts about my b-day makeup and outfit.


2 comments:

  1. Aw how delightful to read this! Sounds like a perfect brunch, all this food looks so good! Happy belated birthday. <3 I'd love if we can follow each other on Bloglovin maybe? Do let me know, have a nice week! xx

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! <3 (and sorry for my late reply!) Following each other sounds great! :D Hope you had a nice week too! L. xx

      Delete

Instagram